Saturday, August 25, 2012

Let the Fun Begin

Three soccer games at three different locations all at 10:15am. Ahhhhhhh!!! I wish I could have been in 3 places at once. First I dropped off Sissy then I dropped off Scotty. Then I went back to watch Sis. Then I came back to see Scotty. Then I went back to see Sissy end her game. Scott spent the morning with Macker because it was his first game ever. When Mac's game was over he picked up Scotty and brought him over to Sissy's field. I took the boys home, he took Sissy to church for a music practice.

Bulldog, (Sissy's soccer nickname) was amazing today. I'm so proud of her and the way she gives 100%.
 Scott took his good camera to get sweet shots of Mr. Spicecake.
 This cracks me up.
 Nice new GarageSaleShoes. Who cares if they are 2 sizes too big.
 Every picture of him makes me laugh.
 Frustrated?
 It was really hot today, maybe he was just taking a break?!
 Goalie!
 I love fall soccer. I can't think of a more fun way to spend our Saturday mornings from now till Halloween!

No comments: