Monday, August 20, 2012

Girl Day!!

Each year Sissy and I look forward to our day. This year was no different. We couldn't wait! We left the house super early on Friday morning, picked up a bagel and then jumped on the train.
 


Waiting for the train. (she wanted us to wear the same color)
 Sissy loves to talk and she is seriously the nicest person.
We took a water taxi through downtown.

We wandered around Michigan Ave and spent over an hour window shopping at American Girl.

Cheesecake Factory is our tradition. The weather was perfect.

So much fun!

Sissy and I stayed out until after dark making it a 14 hour day. These memories are priceless.
 
Can't believe she's a 4th grader!!

3 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

I love it! Such fun memories!!!! Can't wait to do that with my sweet girl someday!

Katie and Bret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Yay for girl day in the big city! I love Amelia!