Monday, August 20, 2012

New Roof + Tie-Dyeing = Great Day

Remember that terrible storm we had back in July? Well, I'm totally thankful for it... would you like to know why? INSURANCE COVERED OUR NEW ROOF!! Thank you, God!
 When we purchased this house, we were told that we needed a new roof within 6 months. It's been 3.5 years.  It was never in the budget;)
 We feel so thankful for the peace of mind we have with the new roof.
 Once again, God totally took care of us.

The new roof is done and perfect. 
 Here are more of our sweet neighborhood kids. Love them.

Last night our friends invited us over for a back to school/ tie-dyeing party. I was thinking it was going to be a giant mess with our 8 childern. But it wasn't. It was perfect. Sincerely such a fun night.

I'm completely addicted now. I keep looking around my house for things to Tie-dye.

Scott loved it too.

Today we went back over to see the finished product. We all screamed and cheered as each item was untied.
 

2 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

Ooooo I love tie dying! But I love how god provides more :)

Mikele said...

Don't forget tie- dye unders!!!!!